Monday, July 5, 2010

Vacation is Over and It's Marketpalce Monday At the Olde Farmhouse Gathering




So many talented people at the Ole Farmhouse Gathering. It is a wonderful group of talented artists and craftspeople at Esty. Today the featured artist is Maria from A primitive Season.


Maria chose the name, “Primitive Season” for her shop because she love making primitives for every season or holiday of the year.

She has been on Etsy since November 2009 and offers a wonderful variety of prim items for your home.

As she says, “I love textiles and could live in a fabric store! The texture of wood also inspires me and just the thought of all the possibilities it poses. I’ve always looked at things and thought, “what else could I make out of this?” OR in a store, I would look at an item and see how it’s made and often try to make the item on my own instead of buying it.”



Now her favorite item in her shop are the Love Birds.

"I like them because they're simple in design and can
match any home decor. I can make them in any color that
a customer requests. I've even sold two sets as cake toppers
for weddings!"

<br

Her work can be found at:
www.primitiveseason.etsy.com
www.primitiveseason.blogspot.com
Stop by and see her wonderful creations.....
Hugs
Barb

No comments: