What can be better than beautiful and practical at the same time. Baskets by Rose offer the best of both. A wonderful member of the Etsy group, OFG, or the Olds Farmhouse Gathering, Rose is a great artist and craftswoman.
Enjoy her creations at: http://www.etsy.com/shop/basketsbyrose
It’s a great way of promoting other Etsyians as well as
giving your blog readers something new to look at:)
So Here's the Questions:
1. What is the name of your Etsy shop and why did you choose that name?
My shop name is Basketsbyrose My name is Rose and I weave baskets. To easy!
2. How long have you been on Etsy?
I have been on Etsy a little over one year.
3. What type of items do you offer?
Hand woven baskets, quilts, stitchery, and some other items that I love to make.
4. How long have you been crafting?
I started sewing at age 5, made my wedding dress many many years ago. In 2008 I made over 150 baskets for my sons wedding.
5. Who or What inspires you?
Everyone inspires me I love to look at the work everyone does.
6. What is your favorite item in your shop and why?
Now it would be the mantel basket or the broken dish quilt with all the colors. Early this year it would be the sunflower baskets, but I’m happy to say that I sold them.
7. Other places where you can be found (Ebay, webstore, blog)