Monday, March 1, 2010

MarketPlace Monday with Olde Farmhouse Gathering




OFG is a wonderful group of supportive folk artists and craftspeople who sell at Etsy.com. We help each other with business tips, advice and general support. It is an honor to be associated with such knowledgeable and caring people. OFG stands for Olde Farmhouse Gathering. and just imagine a group of friends sitting on the front porch, on a warm summer day, sipping tea or lemonade, and discussing and sharing ideas to help each other in what we are doing or how the family is doing. Sounds great? It is!
My Monday Marketplace crafter is Deena Davis of ewenmeprintables: to be seen at:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/ewenmeprintables


1. What is the name of your Etsy shop and why did you choose that name?
I have two etsy shops.
ewenmeprintables - I sell my printables there and
ewenmegraphics - I sell etsy shop and blog banners there

2. How long have you been on Etsy?
I started in August, 2007

3. What type of items do you offer?
Digital and printable craft projects. All can be easily downloaded and printed on demand. I also sell etsy shop banners and other graphics.

4. How long have you been crafting?
All my life. I can't remember a time when I wasn't crafting.

5. Who or What inspires you?
Everything!! LOL Sometimes just seeing something while I'm driving my kids around will spark an idea.

6. What is your favorite item in your shop and why?
Probably my printable feedsack logos. They're what I originally started with when I first started making printables.

7. Other places where you can be found (Ebay, webstore, blog).
ewenmeprintables.com
ewenmeprintables.etsy.com
ewenmegraphics.etsy.com
ewenmeprintables.artfire.com
alteredstuff.blogspot.com

3 comments:

Ewe-N-Me said...

Thanks for the feature, Barb! Really appreciate it!

Jody said...

Very nice feature on Deena's things! Love her work!

Valley Primitives Gift Shoppe said...

Wonderful feature Barb. Love Deena's work!!
Kim