Harvest Moon prims is the seller of the week on this blog.
A bit about the creator of the shop and its owner: Marilyn Tirelli~Artisan~Designer
1. What is the name of your Etsy shop and why did you choose that name?
My Etsy shop is Harvest Moon Prims....Nothing is prettier or more magical in Fall...than a big ole Orange Harvest Moon....So when I was thinking on a name for etsy...that came to mind...
2. How long have you been on Etsy?
I have been on Etsy for over a year,but illness made me unable to do much with it until recently.
3. What type of items do you offer?
Hand crafted stitchery,prims,and needfuls
4. How long have you been crafting?
For as long as I can remember..but professionally for over 25 years
5. Who or What inspires you?
My Dad who was a wonderful floral designer was my biggest fan,and always was proud of what I created. Sadly he passed away four years ago,but I know he is smiling down on my saying..I am so proud of you!
6. What is your favorite item in your shop and why?
hummmm...thats a hard one..Usually my sticheries are my fav
7. Other places where you can be found (Ebay, webstore, blog)
I also have a website:www.mtswhimsey.com...my blog:www.whimseythoughts.blogspot.com
and on ebay under the user name