Friday, October 24, 2008

It's been so long since my last post. I think there just was so much to do and so little time. Well, things are at an even pace now and I want to get back to my blog and learn more about how to make it better.

Had a couple more baby llamas born this summer and they look as though their wool will be beautiful. Everything here on the farm has grown well this past season. Looking forward to Thanksgiving. This will be the first Thanksgiving in years that all my children have not been together. My second son is studying in China and Japan this semester. It will be very strange to be without him. But the others will all be here and that is wonderful.

I have been working on new ideas and just need to get the patterns done. Will let you know as tis happens.

Here's to a great and beautiful autumn.

Talk to you soon.....

No comments: