Tuesday, February 26, 2008

February Finally!!!

Life has been much busier than I thought it would be this time of year, Things are always busier than I think they will be.
The new patterns are coming along well. Just to let you know they are inspired from my summers in Maine, visiting family near the coast. One dear great aunt still lives on the family farm that has been in the family since the 1800s. They still has the legal right to go over whatever land they need to, in order to get to the coast, as the document was signed by a king of England long ago and is still valid. She still runs a vegetable stand on the road to her home and continues to work hard. I believe she is in her mid 80s. I hope to be as active and stubborn as she is down the road.

Another duty is the start working on the Primitive Crafters and Designers Blog with Kim Owens of Folk Art from the Heart. I am looking forward to working with Kim. Should be fun.

Also another group, Olde Primitive Sisters is starting a new website and I am happy to be a part of that also. I enjoy working with Bebe and the other great prim artists there. Will let you know when it is open for business.

Back to work. Hope everyone stays warm. Winter is definitely not over yet.

No comments: